[Ntso] New Website

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:44:18 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that we have a website for
NTSO, and we have nearly finished with the new design.

If you need any information about the organization or would like to know
when the next meeting is to be held then you can just visit the webpage at
this address: http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso. The meeting minutes are also
posted on the webpage as well.

Jen Hullinger will be our new vice-president.  She will be working on the
website soon, but if anyone else in the group knows html and webpage design
(specifically how to edit a stylesheet) and would like to help Jen then just
send me an email at andreawoodlief at shsu.edu.  The webpage is getting large,
and it really is a job for more than one person.

Thanks!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso