[Ntso] NTSO MEETING 10-24

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Thu Oct 12 13:18:07 CDT 2006

Dear NTSO Members,

I sent out an email to all members to let me know when you guys could come
to meetings. I only got a total of 16 of them back so I have based my
decision on those who responded back to me.

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A MEETING ON TUESDAY OCTOBER 24TH  AT 1:45 UNTIL
2:55PM .

Even if you cannot attend the entire meeting or have to come late please
do come! We are going to hold a special election to put officers in place
at this time.
I understand that some will not be able to make it because you are only
here on weds. Ill check into having a second meeting on Weds. but I just
don't know if we can swing it at this time.

Also, we are planning on a monthly social. For October we would like our
organization to participate in BearKat Alley on parents weekend (10/28).
Its a Saturday. This is like a tailgate party that the organizations
participate in. It would really help get our name out there and be alot of
fun. From what I understand they have lots of give aways and of course
there is a football game. As students we get a free ticket to the game.
Your kids are welcome to come and maybe even help out. Those of you that
would like to help out please let me know. I am waiting to hear if we are
going to have a grill for the event if so we are going to do it. You will
know as soon as I will know.
If you guys have any questions or comments please feel free to email me
directly at alb017 at shsu.edu
I would love to see as many people possible at the meeting and BearKat
Alley. I look forward to meeting all of you and working with y'all this
year.
Check out our new website!!!! http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

--
Angi Bremkamp