[Ntso] Reminder of Next Meeting (Tuesday, 10/24)

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 22:37:54 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that our next meeting will be on Tuesday
(10/24) from 1:45p.m. to 3p.m. in LSC room 319.

Please make a note that we have changed the meeting time based on the online
survey that was conducted.  Lets have a good turnout for Angi's first
meeting.

We will be discussing business at this meeting, and upcoming events for the
semester. If you have any ideas for the organization, then feel free to
bring them.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some
blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit
to be cumbered with your old nonsense." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson