[Ntso] NTSO Membership Record Update

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:20:16 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

We are asking all of the students on the listserv to send an email to the
organization with full name, classification, preferred email address, phone
number, and sam ID.

This is for our membership records, and for the new student activities
online update system.  We will include your information on the student
activities website, and you will be listed as an official member of NTSO.

Just send an email to andreawoodlief at shsu.edu with this information, so we
can list as many members as possible with student activities and our
organization.

Thanks!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've
imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau