[Ntso] Tuesdays meeting

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Thu Oct 26 10:32:20 CDT 2006

Dear Members,
I would like to personally thank everybody who showed up to the meeting.
We had a great turnout and got alot done. I am super exited to be the
president of this organization and y'all have made me feel very welcome to
the position. My vision for this year is to make our organization far more
sociable and include our families in the mix. Non-Traditional students are
often in a position where they can not join other organizations because of
their family duties. I don't want anyone to feel they can not join ours
for that reason. Those who are new to our orgaization, I would like to
extend a huge Welcome.
Those of you who were not there the meeting, minutes will be posted in the
next week or so. We held elections on many issues including; making our
officers official, the logo that will be used for our organization and
official meeting times.
We are going to be participating in Bearkat Alley this weekend and I
personally am looking forward to our first organizational social event of
the year. Doing this will help get the word out about NTSO and we should
have alot of fun. Those of you who would like to participate please let me
know so I can give details to you as I get them. There is going to be give
a ways and free food at the event, not to mention the football game. So
lets show our support for the SHSU BEARKATS.
PLEASE MAKE A NOTE
OUR NEXT MEETING WILL BE HELD ON NOVEMBER 14TH AT 145PM IN THE LSC ROOM 319.
I am going to try and get a guest speaker scheduled for this meeting. Ill
forward the details at a latter date.
For the members who were not at the meeting there is attached to this
message, a copy of our logo. I hope y'all like it as much as we do.
Hope to see ya'll this weekend!

--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President