[Ntso] Membership Recordkeeping for Student Activities

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:19:39 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

So far I have received 13 emails with member information for student
activities.  We have over 200 members on the listserv, so lets try to list
more people.

Just send an email to andreawoodlief at shsu.edu with full name,
classification, preferred email, phone number, and Sam ID. If you are listed
as a member of NTSO with student activities, then it will also reflect on
your co-curricular transcript.

See you on Saturday at the tailgate party. Remember, if you are volunteering
please come at noon.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've
imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau