[Ntso] Member Directory

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:41:04 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

If any new members would like to have their email addresses added to the
NTSO member directory on our website then just send me an email with name,
major, classification, and email address.

We haven't updated this page since the beginning of last year. With the new
year I thought I would send out an email to see if anyone is interested in
having their information published on our website as an NTSO member.

Andrea L. Woodlief
Former NTSO President
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Crikey, mate. You’re far safer dealing with crocodiles and western
diamondback rattlesnakes than the executives and the producers and all those
sharks in the big MGM building.” ~ Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter and
Wilderness Conservator)