[Ntso] Organization information

CSC_KTH CSC_KTH at shsu.edu
Fri Sep 29 14:58:01 CDT 2006

Student organizations must submit their officers, advisor, etc., to student
activities by today to keep their recognized student organization status.
If that has been done, you should probably contact student activities and
report problems with their system.  I am not able to confirm the information
or even that it exists at this time.  I wasn't sure which of you picked up
the username and password, so I'm sending this out to the mailing list.
Sorry about that.  If you know who attended the meeting last week, contact
them and remind them to fill out the information.

Thanks,

Ken T. N. Hartness, Ph.D.
Computer Science Undergraduate Advisor