[Ntso] Anouncements

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Tue Apr 10 13:05:03 CDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
 We are having our next meeting on Tuesday April 24th from 2pm to 3pm, in
room 306. We wil have guest speaker Germaine Porcha owner of Eagle's View
Consulting to tell us of her experiances as a Non-Traditiional student
and her journey to success. Germaine is also part of the American Buiness
Woman's Association. Lets have a good turn out for her.
 We will be be discussing NTSO business at this meeting and holding
elections. It is imparative that we have as many members at this meeting
as possible.
 According to the constitution, we must hold the election after the April
meeting or as close to that time as possible.So far, Karmen has come
forward and agreed to run for secretary.  We still need a president,
vice-president, and business manager.  The description for each office is
in the constitution on the NTSO website.Remember, for the organization to
remain active we must have all of the offices filled.  Please come forward
and run if you are interested!  NTSO has done so well this year! Lets have
another great year, so please come forward and run for an office.
We will hold the election online through the listserv when we have enough
people to run. If you are interested in running for an office, then post a
biography for yourself over the listserv (ntso at shsu.edu) so everyone can
read about the officer candidates.
The officers of the past and present have worked very hard to make this
Award winning organization a success. We would like to see it continue on
and be just as successful. This is a great orgaization that has much to
offer for us non-traditional students.
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President