[Ntso] NTSO STUFF

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Sat Apr 21 12:19:03 CDT 2007

Dear Members,
I dont remember if I have announced that we are the winners of the
Outstanding Community Service Project Sammy Award. I want to thank
everyone who has put in all of the hard work we did to accomplish it.
I also would like to remind everyone that we will be having a meeting at
2pm on Tuesday March 24th in the LSC room 306. We are having a guest
speaker coming from Kingwood to come and speak with us so it would be nice
to see everyone there for the meeting. We will also be taking votes on
constitution changes and hopefully officers for next year.
We have only had one person step up for an officer position so far. we
still are in need of a president, vice-president and business manager.
If you are interested please send your bio on the listserve account. We
have worked very hard to make the organization a success this year and
would like to see it continue. Without people to step up and run for
office the organization will not continue.
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President
alb017 at shsu.edu