[Ntso] Minutes for Fall Semester

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 19:36:24 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Angi and I are working on getting
the minutes more up to date on the website.  We have the minutes finished
through November, and we will be completing the minutes through January very
soon.

We apologize for the delay in writing the minutes and will try to have them
finished more quickly in the Spring semester.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein