[Ntso] Change of Event for Sunday...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:48:55 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

This is what we have changed our Sunday event too.  We will have a pizza
party (ordered from Aramark) in the LSC Paw Print from 3p.m. to 3:30p.m.,
and at 3:30 go hang out in the Kat Klub until 5p.m.

Again, we apologize for the change of events and not being able to show the
movies.  We discovered that to show the movies anywhere in the LSC would
require for NTSO to purchase the right to do so for that afternoon.  We
could have used the campus life funding for this, but it is too late for
this particular day.

Angi and I discussed this today, and we are considering putting in a
proposal for the movie showings in April so stay tuned... :-)

We hope to see everyone on Sunday, and the pizza will be first come, first
served.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein