[Ntso] Pizza Social on Sunday, 2/11

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:51:25 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the pizza and sodas on sunday is
free and we will be playing twister.  It will be in the paw print in the LSC
from 3-5p.m.

This will be a great opportunity for all of us to socialize and to have some
fun.  We will also try our best to do the movie showing sometime in April
though.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein