[Ntso] Sammy Award Nominations due by Friday!

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 14:01:26 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder for everyone to be sure and nominate NTSO for "Outstanding
Special Interest Organization."  The officers and members can also be
nominated for individual awards (such as the sammy award or non-traditional
student leader).

We also have two projects that can be nominated this year: the annual resume
writing workshop and our project dance to benefit the Huntington's Disease
Society of America.

Nomination forms are due by Friday 2/23 at 5p.m., and they are in the
student activities office.  Last year we won the sammy for "Outstanding
Special Interest Organization."  This is a real good way to have our
organization and members be recognized for all of the hard work they have
done.

See everyone at the meeting next week!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein