[Ntso] Discussion/Survey for Spring Semester Meeting Time...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:09:29 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Angi asked that I write to the group to determine a good time for our
meetings in the Spring semester.  Lets hold an online discussion/survey over
the listserv during the next week.

Write to the listserv (ntso at shsu.edu) to let us know what your schedule will
be for the Spring semester and when you think would be a good time for us to
hold our meetings. Also, let us know if you would like to start using the
chat room that we have on our website to get to know other non-traditional
students at Sam.

It is important that as many people as possible participate in this
discussion so we can correspond and have sort of a "think tank" as to when
we should hold our Spring meetings to maximize the participation for NTSO.

We have many fun things planned over the Spring semester, so please
particpate! Our goal is to have everyone on the listserv participate in at
least one to two meetings each semester.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Peace begins with a smile.” ~ Mother Teresa