[Ntso] (no subject)

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Wed Jan 10 10:17:57 CST 2007

Hello and Welcome Back Bearkats!!
I hope everyone had a great christmas break. The officers are trying to
get things polished up so we  can have a great semester. I would like to
know what day is best for all to attend the meetings.. tuesdays or Weds.?
send me times. It is helpful to know so I may schedual meetings when yall
are more likely to show up. also we have a opertunity to participate in an
instermental sport (like softball) for free. Im thinking Softball would be
fun. Is there anybody who is interested? let me know and I can set us up
for it.
Im looking forward to planning alot of things this semester for us to do.
All ideas are welcome! you will be hearing more from me soon.

--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President
alb017 at shsu.edu