[Ntso] We are Set-Up on Blackboard Now...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 10:27:00 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that computer services has given us a
blackboard account.  Angi and I are really excited about the possiblities of
increasing participation for the organization by using this Internet tool.

Also, we can hold discussions now through blackboard, instead of through
email so we don't send out too many messages to people.  We will probably
still hold a discussion once per semester over the listserv to inquire about
the meeting time though.

If you would like to be included in Blackboard then just send Angi or me an
email with your full name and SHSU email address.  We will be transfering
the entire listserv over to Blackboard very soon, and so far we have 36
users.

We are really excited about having this new method of participation for the
organization!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Peace begins with a smile.” ~ Mother Teresa