[Ntso] blackboard self-enrollment

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 14:54:30 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I have set up the blackboard account for self-enrollment into the
organization.  We decided last night to add all 2500+ non-traditional
students to make it easier to spread the word about meeting times and post
annoucements about the organization.

We have 163 total members on the listserv currently (and 35 users in
blackboard), but not everyone has their name registered on the listserv or
an SHSU email address.

So, we are asking that all of the members from the listserv transfer over to
the blackboard account at your convenience by enrolling.  The
self-enrollment website is at the following webpage address:
http://blackboard.shsu.edu/bin/common/category.pl?type=COURSE&category_id=_229_1

It is very simple to enroll.  Just click the enroll button and log in to the
blackboard system.  We would like for everyone to be enrolled because we
will be using blackboard actively in the Spring semester.

See everyone on Monday! :-)

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Peace begins with a smile.” ~ Mother Teresa