[Ntso] One more step for self-enrolling...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:28:27 CST 2007

Hello All,

I just spoke with computer services, and you will need to be logged into
your own account in blackboard before you are able to self-enroll.  Once you
have logged in as a student, go to the "Courses and bb Catalog" tab and
click on Student Organizations.

You will see Non-Traditional Student Organization as the first group.  Click
on the enroll button located at the right side of the organization
description, and then click on submit and you are automatically enrolled
into the organization as a blackboard member.

We are excited about using blackboard and hope that everyone will join us
here too.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

“Peace begins with a smile.” ~ Mother Teresa