[Ntso] Lets Get More Votes...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:47:12 CDT 2007

Hello Members,

I have just received a few votes for the election.  Even if you haven't been
to many meetings over the past year, we still want you to vote in the
election. Lets have more participation in the election and more people
voting:

Here are the candidates again:

President: Angi Bremkamp
Vice-President: Ray Martin
Business Manager: Meagan Nappier
Secretary: Karmyn Crabb

Just place a "Yes" or a "No" next to each officer candidate, and email your
vote back to me at andreawoodlief at shsu.edu.  Also, if you are interested in
running for an office it is not too late, just send me an email and let me
know before the election ends on June 13th.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Staff Adviser

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein