[Ntso] Good Shepard Mission Food Supply

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:12:22 CDT 2007

Hello Members,

I just finished reading an article about how the Good Shepard Mission is
running short on food in their pantry.  If anyone can make a donation to
help the mission, then just drop the food off with Dave Smith from 9a.m.
until Noon Monday through Friday.  Remember to just donate non-perishable
items.

Here is the article from the Huntsville Item:
http://www.itemonline.com/local/local_story_163003313.html

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Staff Advisor

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein