[Ntso] Resources for Non-Traditional Students

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:48:23 CDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

If anyone ever needs assistance, we have a list of resources on our special
links page at the NTSO website.  Here is a link to the webpage:
http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/special_links.html

If these resources don't solve the problem, then please feel free to send me
an email and I will try to point you in the right direction where you can
receive assistance.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Staff Advisor

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein