[Ntso] "A Walk In the Park" Gala

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Mon Mar 5 12:24:35 CST 2007

I am pleased to announce NTSO'S first semi-formal Gala event!
On Weds March 7th  the non-traditional student organization will be in the
LSC  mall area selling tickets to "A Walk In th Park". All ticket sales
will be going to the Huntingtons Disease Society of America to fund
research for Huntingtons Chorea. This is a devastating genetic brain
deterioration. These patients and their family's suffer for years from the
adverse effects of this horrible disease.
The Gala will be serving dinner, have dancing, music (of course with the
dancing), a 50/50 raffle and a guest speaker from Baylor. We are going to
transform the LSC Ballroom into a spring evening at central park. Please
come and have a good time. We would love to have your support!!
Please tell your friends, family and students.......
Thanks..
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President
alb017 at shsu.edu
Socrates:Wisdom Begins in wonder"

ps if you cant come by the mall area to purchase tickets you are welcome
to call me at 832-217-4929 or email me at the address above or
NTSOpres at hotmail.com.