[Ntso] Resume Writing Workshop Powerpoint

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:23:30 CDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I had some requests for the powerpoint slide that Vinessa Mundorff created
for our last meeting - the resume writing workshop.  I have included the
slide show under "Guest Speaker Info." in blackboard.

See everyone at the benefit gala and our next meeting.  Please visit us in
the LSC Mall Area all week after spring break.  We will be selling tickets
for the benefit gala, and proceeds for the event will go toward research to
help find a cure for the Huntington's Disease.  We hope to see a lot of
members there.  The event will include dinner and dancing.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein