[Ntso] "A Walk in the Park" Gala

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Mon Mar 19 14:10:12 CDT 2007

Dear Members,
Welcome Back!!I hope everyone got to enjoy their spring break. I have a
few announcements to make:
As yall should know by now we are having our "A Walk in the Park" benefit
gala on Saturday March 24th. The event is in the LSC ballroom from 5-9pm.
I am in great hopes that the members of NTSO will come and support our
organization and our school.We have been selling tickets since before
spring break and have sold about 50 tickets. Tickets are only 10 each or
15 for two. This includes dinner and desert.
We also have t-shirts for those of you who are helping us out.
All of the proceeds from the ticket sales and donations are going to find
a cure for Huntingtons Disease.
This disease is devastating to entire family's. As some of you may know, I
know first hand how it feels to have multiple family members be ill for
years. I have a brother, a sister and a nephew whom all have HD. In
addition, a year ago today, at age 42, my sister passed away from
complications related to HD. I meet more and more people everyday that are
also affected by this horrid disease.
I am asking my fellow members to be in full support of myself and our
organization. By support I mean, donate, buy tickets or help out with the
event. Anything you can contribute would be greatly appreciated. Our
officers have worked really hard on this for it to be a success.
TO DONATE OR GET TICKETS YOU MAY EMAIL ME AT alb017 at shsu.edu,
NTSOpres at hotmail.com or call me at 832-217-4929 or see us in the LSC mall
area Tuesday threw Thursday.
One last announcement----
For those of you whom cant afford to buy a ticket we have two sets of
tickets that we are raffling off. one set you can pay a dollar and be put
in the pool. The other set you need to email me with  your name and phone
number and that you are in need of a set of free tickets. The emails will
be put in a hat and one to be picked at random.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President