[Ntso] Gala and Events this Week

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:16:15 CDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say what a great job everyone did this weekend to decorate
the LSC ballroom.  The gala was such a beautiful event and for a very good
cause.  The pictures of everything that we have done so far this year are
now on the website, including last nights gala.  Angi and all of the
officers did a great job at the gala Saturday night!!!

The children also had a great time playing on the third floor, and a special
thank you to the two psychology club members who volunteered to watch the
children for the evening.  They both had there hands full, because it was
all boys who were my son's age. :-)

I wanted to send out at reminder that we will be having our Social Gathering
at the McDonald's Playland in Huntsville tomorrow evening at 7p.m, on Monday
3/24.  This one is for the parents who are members of NTSO.

Dr. Bernice Strauss will also be giving a time management seminar on
Tuesday, 3/25 from 2p.m. to 3:15p.m. in room 308.  If the room number
changes, then we will send out an annoucement of the change and also post a
note on the door of room 308.  We will have free lunch for this meeting.
Sandwiches, chips and sodas.

We hope to have a really good turnout out for this meeting!!!!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Business Manager
visit our website: www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein