[Ntso] NTSO ELECTIONS

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Fri May 11 11:12:18 CDT 2007

Hey guys,
I need those who are running for offices to write a short bio and post it
on the list serve. we are gonna do things a little different. I have
decided to run for President again as I am going to wait until May to
graduate. So instead of doing the votes on the listserv I would like
everyone to send your votes to Andrea that way everything is all on the up
and up and fair to all involved. IT would be nice to have as many people
run for office as we can to make it a bit more interesting. I will also be
posting something on Blackboard to hold elections for the constitution
changes. We intend to Keep utilizing blackboard as much as we can. We
really need to get the elections done so we can hold some officer meetings
during the summer so we can have everything planned out for fall and
spring and there is not such a rush to do things as we have done this past
year. I would like to plan all the meetings and events in advance so we
can plan days off of work and stuff and we can have good turnouts for the
events. We had alot of fun with the events this past year but turnouts
sucked. We always keep in mind that most of us have family's and children
and we have been trying to make sure that we involved them as well. After
all that is why we are non-traditional students.
Please feel free to throw your hat in the ring for officer elections!
everyone is welcome to participate even if you dont think you will get
elected.. just try you would be surprised. Lets shoot for elections to be
held in two weeks. good luck.. have a great summer!!
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President
alb017 at shsu.edu