[Ntso] Lets Start Voting Now...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 09:07:22 CDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

Lets go ahead and start voting now, and if anyone else wishes to come
forward and run for a position then just send me an email or send your bio.
over the NTSO listserv.

Here are the officer candidates for the 2007-2008 year:

President - Angi Bremkamp
Vice President - Ray Martin
Business Manager - Meagan Nappier
Secretary - Karmyn Crabb

To place a vote in our election, just respond to this email and indicate a
"Yes" or "No" next to the name of each candidate.  Please send your
listserv.  We would really like to see a lot of members participating in
this election, so please vote and let your voice be heard.

We will end voting for the election next Wednesday (6/6) at 4p.m., but if
more members come forward to run for an office then we will extend the
voting period.  Good luck to everyone who is running for an office.

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Staff Advisor

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious - the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science." ~  Albert Einstein