[Ntso] Saturday and next meeting

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Thu Nov 1 09:23:25 CDT 2007

For our next meeting there is a correction as to what Beverly Brinson from
Homewatch Cargivers is going to talk to us about... she sill be discussing
"CAREGIVING IN THE MIDDLE" -when you have children and parents to care
for. This is a situation that we all will deal with in the near future if
you are not already doing so. Bev is driving a long way to give this talk
for us so lets have as many there as possible. As usual we will be serving
pizza and refreshments on a first come firs serve basis. You are welcome
to come late and leave early to go to classes. The meeting will be from
1-2pm.
Also....
Saturday we will not be tailgating at Bearkat Alley. Although it has been
fun the few people doing all this are very tired from having the last
month packed with weekends of stuff to do. Of course it is still fun to
and enjoy all the other tailgater's and go to the football game and you
are encouraged to do so. It is a great way to spend time with your family.
I also would like to send out a very special thanks to Charity More,
Andrea Woodleif and Billie Lyons for all your help with the Haunted
Halloween tours and fest. Without them we could not have pulled it off and
everyone had a great time.
Have a great day
--
Angi Bremkamp