[Ntso] NTSO Meeting Dec 3

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Thu Nov 29 11:42:44 CST 2007

NTSO members,
Ok the meeting is on. A special thanks to all those whom have responded.
We will be collecting some donations for the Good Shepard Mission as Dave
Smith will be in attendance. This will be a short meeting. We will be
having finger sandwiches, Christmas cookies and hot chocolate instead of
pizza. Andrea and myself will be there from 1-2pm to collect the canned
goods so at least stop by with a donation, say hello and grab a sandwich
or some cookies. For those whom cannot stop by Good luck on your exams and
last minute papers. CONGRATULATIONS to all who are graduating this
semester we are soooo proud of you! Lets collect lots of food for the
hungry souls who would not have food with out your donations.
THE MEETING WILL BE IN ROOM 306 FROM 1-2PM. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President
alb017 at shsu.edu