[Ntso] Winter Festivities this Weekend and Good Luck!

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:22:52 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I have attached a copy of the winter festivies schedule in Huntsville for this weekend.  There are alot of really fun family events planned for the weekend.  The file is in pdf format.  Also, there is the Journey through Bethleham event tonight and tomorrow night from 6p.m. until 9p.m., admission is a .50 cents tax to be paid.

I hope everyone has a really good time at the events, and good luck with finals!!!!!!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO - Co-Advisor
www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso