[Ntso] REMINDER!!

cam029 at shsu.edu cam029 at shsu.edu
Thu Oct 4 08:48:03 CDT 2007

Hey everyone!

I hope your week is going great. Remember to come to Bearkat Alley this
Saturday! If you are able to help in anyway please come around noon.

We have a general meeting coming up next Tuesday at 1 pm. It is going to
be a very informative meeting, as we have Dr Strauss coming to speak with
us. She is going to give some very helpful Time Management tips.

We still need volunteers for our Haunted Tours the 26th and 27th of this
month from 5-10 each night. It would be greatly appreciated if you could
please help at least 1 or 2 hours during this time. This is a great thing
for the kids as well. There will be games and lots of things to keep the
kids busy. If you are able to attend either night to help or if you have
any other question please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your time!!

Charity Moore
NTSO- Secretary

cam029 at shsu.edu