[Ntso] Haunted Tours

cam029 at shsu.edu cam029 at shsu.edu
Sun Oct 14 22:34:26 CDT 2007

Great news!!
We are approved for the Haunted Tours later this month and are on "phase
two" of getting everything ready.

"Haunted Tours" is going to be held on October 27, 2007 from 5-10p.m. We
got approved for funding through Campus Life Funding. Okay folks, here is
the deal:

Campus Life Fund believes in our organization SO much that they have told
us to gear it mainly to Non Traditional Students and their families. We
think this is an awesome thing!

What we are really needing now is for people to please step up to the
plate and VOLUNTEER. We are in NO way expecting you to spend the entire
time volunteering as this IS a family event. However, we would like to
fill time slots in the 30 min to 60 min time frame. This is also a great
thing to get teenagers involved in.

There is going to be SO much fun! We are planning to have Hamburgers and
Hot dogs (on a first come first serve basis), lots of games, and of course
the Haunted Tours themselves. Please know that if you can sign up for any
time slot it would be much appreciated! We would like you to know that you
don't have to know about the Haunts of Sam Houston State, we are in the
process of writing notes that you will have on hand, so please don't let
that stop you from stepping up!

This is our night to have with our families and friends to play and have
fun in a worry free atmosphere. So come one come all and join in the fun!

Thank you so much for taking time out to read this mail! Please email me
if you have ANY questions.

Charity Moore
NT SO-Secretary
cam029 at shsu.edu