[Ntso] About Tailgate this Saturday

cam029 at shsu.edu cam029 at shsu.edu
Tue Oct 30 16:42:17 CDT 2007

Hi. How is everyone doing? I am hoping great. The Haunted Tours and Fest
went well. I will send out a seperate email specifically covering the
thanks and acknowledgements later this week.

This email is to inform everyone that NTSO will NOT be holding a group
tailgate this Saturday. You are however encouraged to go and have fun, as
this is a great family event. However, there are a lot of people tired and
needing a break.

Have a great Weekend-- get rest, study, have fun and we will see you at
the next general meeting on November 30,2007. Angi's boss is coming to
give us some information about personalities in the workplace. As always
there will be refreshments on a first come first serve basis. It is at 1pm
in room 306 of the LSC.

Have Fun,
Charity Moore
NTSO-Secretary