[Ntso] NTSO meeing

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Tue Sep 18 15:16:54 CDT 2007

Hey guys,
I know we have not posted the meeting minutes yet but we are having
anouther officers/volenteer meeting to discuss Bearkat Alley and the
Haunted Halloween Tour thing in Oct. We will meet in the LSC Atrium
(downstairs by the bookstore where the couches and table are) at 6pm. If
you need anymore information please feel free to call me 832-217-4929. We
need all the help we can get for these events. Lets make this a great year
for NTSO. We are after all a social organization so come out and be
socialable.
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President