[Ntso] Important Please Read

cam029 at shsu.edu cam029 at shsu.edu
Mon Sep 24 11:26:54 CDT 2007

Hi. I hope everyone's semester is getting off to a great start.> At our
first general meeting on September 11 we voted to change the constitution
to require at least one meetinga semester to have NTSO applied to the
co-curricular transcript.

With that being said, I will get to the point of this email. We are having
an officers/volunteer meeting this Wed., September 26 in the atrium of the
LSC building at 5p.m. This meeting CAN count as your one meeting to have
NTSO applied to your co-curricular transcript.We will be finalizing plans
for Bearkat Ally and The Haunted Tour in October. ANYONE who is able to
attend Bearkat Ally or The Haunted Tour (Which will be the weekend before
Halloween), please contact Angie (our president).

It is very important to note that kids are more than welcome to attend
meetings and our activities are VERY kid friendly so please participate.
Let's make NTSO THE organization to be in at SHSU.

Finally, I would like to remind everyone that our
next general meeting will be on October 9 in room 306 of the LSC building
at 1p.m.until 2:30p.m. We have Dr. Strauss, of the Sam Center, as a guest
speaker. She will be giving GREAT tips on Time Management, something that
I am sure EVERY NTSO member could always use pointers on. So come, meet
some other non-traditional students and get some valuable information!>
Thank you for taking time out of your busy days to read this email and if
you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,

Charity Moore
cam029 at shsu.edu