[Ntso] Bio for Billie Lyons running for Secretary

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Mon Apr 7 19:12:08 CDT 2008

Meet Billie Lyons she is running for SECRETARY

I'm Billie Lyons and I am a single mother working on an English/History
degree with a French minor. I met my husband when we attended here at Sam
20 yrs ago when I transfered from Northwestern University.I had worked for
the Shubert theater while I attended NU and got to be an extra in some of
John Hugh's films.He often recruited people from NU and paid us $50.00 and
paid for our union cards so we could work.When I met my husband he
convinced me to change my major to something more practical(ha ha).When he
passed away I decided to leave my job as a Director of Children's
Ministries (a position where I had to write curriculum,schedule events and
raise funds for the ministry). My daughter Elizabeth and I made the
decision together to move here and start over. I came back to Sam to
finish my education. I will graduate in December 2009.
Thank you,
Billie Lyons

ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN RUNNING FOR OFFICE SEND ME YOUR BIO'S OR POST IT
ON THE LISTSERV AT ntso at shsu.edu.
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President
alb017 at shsu.edu