[Ntso] Social Meeting and Election of Officers===Update

cam029 at shsu.edu cam029 at shsu.edu
Tue Apr 15 06:04:34 CDT 2008

I was notified that we are now officially approved to hold this meeting
at the Lemit building. (I will have directions to follow) This notice is
to serve as a reminder that the meeting will be April 30th from 6-8 pm We
would like to do a pot luck so no one will have to worry about feeding
your individual families before coming. What I need to do is to get an
idea of who can bring what. I am thinking if you prepare in terms of it
serving between 8 and 10 people we should have plenty of food between our
members who said they would bring something. Please send me an email and
let me know. Thank you

 THIS IS THE MEETING TO ELECT NEXT YEARS OFFICERS>> PLEASE
BE THERE (Expecially important to be there if you are running for an
office)

We need things like:

Salad

Entrees

cups

plates

silverware

napkins

drinks

dessert

There is no specific type needed as this is a "pot luck" Have
a GREAT day and I hope to see everyone there!

Charity Moore

NTSO-Secretary