[Ntso] Member Director for NTSO Website

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:41:32 CDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I just realized that we haven't updated our member directory in a long time, and with all of the new members this will be a good time to do it.  If you would like to be included in the NTSO member directory that is on our website then just send me an email with your full name, classification, and email address.  Here is a link to the directory: http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/member_directory.html

This is a good way for the non-traditional students in our organization to be able to keep in touch and network. It is also a good way for the officers of NTSO to keep a record of contact information for the members.  If you are an alumni, then that is alright, just put that as your classification when you send the email with your information.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the pot luck dinner next week.

Andrea L. Woodlief, MBA

NTSO - Co-Advisor

www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

"The only way to have a friend is to be one." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go Bearkats!