[Ntso] Dont forget meeting/social pot luck tonight

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 30 12:22:21 CDT 2008

Hey guys,
Just a reminder that we will be haveing our meeting/social potluck tonight
at 6pm in the Lemit building second floor dinning hall. the best place to
park is in front of it. It will be after 5 so its ok. The building is
located on the corner of the street behind the library and the one with
the health clinic. Im sorry I dont know street names. Its attached to the
hotel. We will put up signs so you can tell where to go.
See yall tonight and dont forget your plastic bags for the good shepard
mission.
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President