[Ntso] Sammy nominations due today by 5

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Fri Feb 22 12:35:39 CST 2008

Hey guys,
DONT FORGET TO PUT IN YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR THE SAMMY AWARDS. I would like
to be sure that Andrea Woodlief is nominated for the outstandin student
organization advisor. She has gone above and beyond the call of duty for
our organiztion. She pays for our food for the meetings, she has been at
every event we have done including all the tailgates. She is a huge part
of what keeps this orgnization going. So lets give her the ulitimate
complimant and nominate her for doing such a great job. You can print the
form up at <http://www.shsu.edu/studentactivities> and drop it off at the
LSC office 328 by 5pm today.
Also If you are looking to make a donation for Thomas and his family
Andrea's off is in Lemit # 109 anything is welcomed.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President
alb017 at shsu.edu-832-217-4929