[Ntso] President of NTSO

Ashley Marie Clark amc005 at shsu.edu
Thu Feb 28 21:11:57 CST 2008

Hello,

   My name is Ashley Clark.  I am currently a Junior but will be a Senior
after this semester.  I am interested in running for President of NTSO.
 I am a double major double minor in Psychology/Criminal Justice and
Political Science/Philosophy. When I receive my bachelor degree's in
May 2009, I will only be half way through my education.  I want to
enter into the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program that Sam offers.  I
am a McNair Scholar and currently working on research regarding sexual
offenders.  I have a 4 year old son named David who is finishing up
pre-k this year.  I have been a member of NTSO since 2005, but most of
you probably do not know me because I cannot attend the meetings at the
time they are currently offered. Anyway, I am a non-traditional student
in every aspect.  I am a single mother and I moved to Huntsville to
begin attending SHSU at the age of 16.  Im sure that I can guide NTSO
in the right direction.

Ashley M. Clark
Student Assistant
LEMIT-InCoSiT