[Ntso] Meeting and guest speaker Germaine Porcha

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Fri Jan 18 11:01:54 CST 2008

Welcome Back NTSO members,
We will be having a meeting on Tuesday 1/22/08 from 1-3pm. Germaine Porcha
with Eagel Consulting will be speaking again. She has lots of wonderfull
advice for us and has no problems with any questions you may have for her.
Everyone just loved her the last time so try your best to make it. Of
course we will be providing pizza and refreshments.
I do wish everyone a Wounderfull semester. please feel free to call or
email me with any questions or concerns.
--
Angi Bremkamp
NTSO-President
alb017 at shsu.edu