[Ntso] NTSO Meeting Tomorrow at 1p.m.

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:03:07 CDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that we will have our next NTSO meeting tomorrow at 1p.m. in LSC room 331.  The executive director of Saafehouse, Denise Ramsben, will be our guest speaker and there will be free pizza and refreshments.  We hope to see a good turnout at the meeting.  She will be discussing volunteerism and what services Saafehouse has to offer to the students and the Huntsville community.

We also need to start filling the officer roles for next year.  We have Ashley Clark as president, but if anyone would like to volunteer to run as an officer then please attend the meeting tomorrow.  The following positions are still open: business manager, secretary, and vice president.

See everyone tomorrow!

Andrea L. Woodlief, MBA

NTSO - Co-Advisor

www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso