[Ntso] officers needed

Angi Bremkamp alb017 at shsu.edu
Thu Mar 27 08:58:17 CDT 2008

Hey guys,
We are still in need of officers for the 2008/2009 school year. I have
received only 1 bio for 1 office. It is detrimental to the survival of our
organization to have officers. If you are not sure of what there is to do
please feel free to read our constitution posted on our website. Your
current officers are busy working parents just like you and we did it, you
can too. It is a great opportunity to enhance your co-curricular
transcripts and looks great on a resume. Hope to hear from you all soon.
If you have any questions please feel free to call me anytime.
832-217-4929
Thanks,
--
Angi Bremkamp