[Ntso] Good Shepherd Mission Driver Opening

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 15:11:25 CDT 2008

Today I must find a driver to replace ours.  They must be dedicated to our ministry's
integrity, drive a pick up, be able to drive a manual transmission -- our old
panel box truck is such... And able to move furniture and pick up heavy
boxes...Cannot have a bad driving
record... our insurance would not allow that.  They need to be over 21... I
can work with a college student on hours.Dave Smith,  Exec. Dir. Good Shepherd Mission
www.walkercountyonline.com/org/mission