[Ntso] Welcome Back Bearkats...

Andrea Boyd andie.boyd at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 11:49:59 CDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to welcome everyone back for the new semester.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about campus or your classes.  We have some really exciting events planned for the Fall Semester.  Visit our website at http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/semester_events.html to view our tentative schedule for the fall.

I look forward to meeting everyone this year, and I hope that we will have another good year for the organization.

Good luck,
Andrea Boyd
NTSO - Co-Advisor
936.294.4151 (office phone)