[Ntso] Officer's Meeting - Oct. 1 at 6p.m.

Andrea Boyd andie.boyd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:15:45 CDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to announce that we will be having an officer's meeting on Oct. 1 at 6p.m., for the officers of NTSO and volunteers, to discuss the upcoming tailgates and Pet Walkathon.  We will have the meeting in the LSC first floor atrium (next to the Barnes and Noble Bookstore).  If you are interested in helping with any of our future events then please plan to attend this meeting.

Andrea