[Ntso] Non-traditional Student Organization dinner at the LEMIT dining hall

Clark, Ashley AMC005 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Apr 15 08:37:35 CDT 2009

Members:
   As we are nearing the end of the school year, it is time to prepare for our Annual Pot Luck Dinner. It will be held in the LEMIT building dining hall on the 2nd floor on Saturday, April 25th from 5-8 p.m. At this dinner, everyone brings a dish and to contribute. Please respond to this email and let me know what you would like to bring. If you cannot bring anything we would still love to have you, just let me know you are planning to attend. This event is usually our biggest turn out of the year. It is very informal, so please bring the family! It is a great time for the kids to play together and the adults to sit and chat. I hope to see you al there!

Thank you,

Ashley M. Clark
NTSO President

P.S. The LEMIT building is the building to the left of the University Hotel by the Criminal Justice center at the corner of Bobby K. Marks Boulevard and 16th street/Bearkat Boulevard.