[Ntso] We have dates!!

Clark, Ashley AMC005 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Mar 16 19:06:40 CDT 2009

Members:
  We have dates settled for our fundraising events!  Kroger will allow us to have a bake sale on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of April (The 5th and 19th) and Brookshire Brothers will allow us to hold a raffle on April 25th & 26th. Now we just need volunteers!!!!  We need people to bake things to sale for both weekends, people to sit out on those days and hold the bake sale, and possibly someone to donate something to raffle off.  Please let me know what you can do and lets see if we can pull this off!!
Thank you,

Ashley M. Clark
NTSO President